Every HR professional has a specialism and for Michael Millward that specialism is training and development.
There is no point in providing employees with training if that training does not help that employee to contribute more effectively to the achievement of the company’s objectives.
It is this opinion that has enabled Michael Millward to build a successful career as a work place trainer.
There is much more to training than being able to stand up and present. Michael Millward has the ability to see a business plan from an employee development prospective, and build both a strategic and operational plan.
He has worked around the world in large blue chip multinational and start-up organisations, in joint venture, e-commerce, government, hi-tech, manufacturing, retail distribution, financial and service sectors delivering not just training courses but innovative approaches to work place learning.
- Installed performance management systems that linked personal aspirations to business requirements.
- Introduced competency based international management training, and leadership development schemes to create a culture of responsibility and accountability.
- Established a global corporate university, using both traditional classroom training and information technology to make learning possible at any time, in any location, and bringing together training departments from four different regions
- Successful change agent having managed projects on a local, national and international scale in a wide range of industries.
- Implemented Investors in People
Michael Millward qualified as a member of the Institute of Training and Development shortly before that institute merged with the Istitute of Personnel Management to become the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
What People Say about Michael Millward as a Trainer
The training designed for us by Abeceder was right on the button and well ahead of the mark
M Williams Global Head of HR Telecommunications Company
I really enjoyed every part of the training course. It really added value to me and I believe it will also have a positive effect on my organisation as a whole
TD Manager Health Services Provider
The afternoon I spent with Michael Millward was probably the most valuable of my career
E H European Head of HR Printing Industry
The lessons learnt from the course will stay with me for a very long time
VA Senior Manager Manufacturing
In an ideal world everyone in my organisation would do this course
A M Manager Government Services